The training aims to provide LLWB members with useful information about franchising and impart knowledge about the franchising business model.
- What is franchising?
- How does it differ from other business models?
Ø Replication of Success;
Ø Form of Limited Rental;
Ø A brand with a tested business model
Ø Franchise components of a Business Model
About the Expert Trainer:
Mr. Yasser Kouatly, CFE
Managing Partner, Franchise Engineers, a leading consulting firm
• Certified Franchise Executive (CFE) accredited by the International Franchise Association (IFA).
• Accumulates over 18 years of experience in franchise development, franchise sales, and strategic planning in the MENA region.
• Former Vice-President of a leading Kuwaiti franchise development firm
• Project Leader of the “Capacity Building at the Lebanese Franchise Association (LFA)” funded by the European Union Commission.
• Project trainer and coach to franchisors and associate members of the LFA.
• Franchise expert member of the Lebanese Franchise Association.
• Speaker in many international and regional forums on Franchising.
• Lectured in renowned educational institutions such as AUB, LAU, and ESA.
We encourage your presence and active participation.
For LLWB members: 20 USD.
For Non Members: 25 USD.
For confirmation, please call 71 445155 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be many and bring your friends and colleagues.